It’s been ages since I did any WordPress blogging (bet you didn’t miss me in the least) – I participated in a virtual interview with Ruth of @craftcartwright last month, whilst recovering from a rootcanal; so here it is. Thanks Ruth for inviting me!
I’ve always been a big fan of Silver Jewellery, I hardly own anything made of gold apart from my Wedding band. It just goes with everything! So when I virtually met Dawn from Dawn Gill Designs I knew I have to take a closer look at her work. Read more about her jewellery in this…
- For my Gluten intolerant chum… May 9, 2018
- Inspiration from Bath April 22, 2018
- Ooooh. I was ‘interviewed’ April 12, 2018
- 7 Steps to a User-Friendly Blog — Meeka’s Mind July 25, 2017
- Self-publishing via Word and Createspace – overview April 30, 2017