It’s been ages since I did any WordPress blogging (bet you didn’t miss me in the least) – I participated in a virtual interview with Ruth of @craftcartwright last month, whilst recovering from a rootcanal; so here it is. Thanks Ruth for inviting me!
I’ve always been a big fan of Silver Jewellery, I hardly own anything made of gold apart from my Wedding band. It just goes with everything! So when I virtually met Dawn from Dawn Gill Designs I knew I have to take a closer look at her work. Read more about her jewellery in this…
- ScrapHappy October October 15, 2018
- Sewing with depression (16 practical tricks and tips) — Kraken Kreations September 13, 2018
- Winner of the Giveaway July 31, 2018
- ***** Draw Closed **** July 30, 2018
- A milestone – my jewellery has been Hallmarked! July 25, 2018