I found that Ruth had big batch of gluten free (GF) cake recipes, but with neither of us being GF, and there only the two of us, I rarely make cakes.
Biscuits however – I don’t get a huge number of visitors to our home, but I do prefer to have some biccies to offer if someone does rock up, so a new range of GF ones to have in hand is excellent.
Now – I’ve not trialled any of these, (yet) but they will make a nice change from Rachel Allen’s Almond Macaroons.
Let me know if you make any, and how they turn out – and how they keep especially.
Ruth’s blog starts: “….I have always loved biscuits and cookies. They come a close second in my heart to cake. So when I became Coelaic I had to re-look at how I made them and through trial and error I came up with 13 Tempting Gluten Free Cookie Recipes. There is something for everyone in this list. From…
- ScrapHappy October October 15, 2018
- Sewing with depression (16 practical tricks and tips) — Kraken Kreations September 13, 2018
- Winner of the Giveaway July 31, 2018
- ***** Draw Closed **** July 30, 2018
- A milestone – my jewellery has been Hallmarked! July 25, 2018