I found that Ruth had big batch of gluten free (GF) cake recipes, but with neither of us being GF, and there only the two of us, I rarely make cakes.
Biscuits however – I don’t get a huge number of visitors to our home, but I do prefer to have some biccies to offer if someone does rock up, so a new range of GF ones to have in hand is excellent.
Now – I’ve not trialled any of these, (yet) but they will make a nice change from Rachel Allen’s Almond Macaroons.
Let me know if you make any, and how they turn out – and how they keep especially.
Ruth’s blog starts: “….I have always loved biscuits and cookies. They come a close second in my heart to cake. So when I became Coelaic I had to re-look at how I made them and through trial and error I came up with 13 Tempting Gluten Free Cookie Recipes. There is something for everyone in this list. From…
- For my Gluten intolerant chum… May 9, 2018
- Inspiration from Bath April 22, 2018
- Ooooh. I was ‘interviewed’ April 12, 2018
- 7 Steps to a User-Friendly Blog — Meeka’s Mind July 25, 2017
- Self-publishing via Word and Createspace – overview April 30, 2017